- Thank you to all the JHS supporters that dropped off items for staff appreciation and the school sponsored food & toy drive.
- Thank you to all our supporters that participated in the November MOD Dine Out fundraiser.
- A big thank you to April Berg for being our guest speaker at our November membership meeting. We enjoyed learning how she took her local advocacy work to the school board and now state legislative level.
- We are also thankful for Sarah Pewitt and her willingness to teach our November "What's Next" class for Jr parents. Click here to watch the presentation.
- Thank you to all our generous donors who have provided a staff membership gift or membership scholarship.
- Thank you to Denise Constantineau, Michelle Nims, and Laura Peterson for serving as JHS PTSA member voting delegates at WSPTA Legislative Assembly Oct 24-25. A standing ovation goes to the WSPTA staff and BOD for all their work moving the Assembly to a virtual platform. Michelle Nims serves as the resolutions chair for WSPTA and Kim Kuhne, another JHS PTSA member, serves on the minutes committee. Laura Peterson was also a guest panelists on the educational panel for attendees about including special needs families.
- Thank you to Katie Stark for setting up our new Instagram account.
- A standing ovation (they literally stood for hours) for our PTA BOD members that helped with the school drive thru supply events: Denise Constantineau, Michelle Thomas, Laura Peterson, Joanna Ghosh, and Beenish Iqbal
- Big round of applause for all our amazing JHS staff. They have worked above and beyond.
- We appreciate all of you that supported the PTSA budget by buying masks during our online fundraiser.
- Thank you to Denise Constantineau, Laura Peterson, and Michelle Thomas for representing JHS PTSA at the summer drive through events!