- Thank you to MOD Pizza & Sugar and Spoon for hosting our dine out fundraisers in March.
- Thank you to Katie Stark, Alisha Crawley-Davis, and Beenish Iqbal for serving on the nominating committee and finding officers for next year.
- Thank you to Beenish Iqbal, our current volunteer coordinator and incoming VP of Membership for attending the final Region 7 ZIM (zoom into membership) meeting in March. She was able to network with local and region leaders about membership ideas for next year.
- Thank you to Friends of Mill Creek Library (Sue Ramsey, president) for their generous grant that they provided us so we could fully the staff grant requests for Library First Chapter Friday books and equity/diversity/inclusion books.
- We would like to thank Jo Bercot for her volunteer service with our Wolf Tracks newsletter as co-editor the past 2 years. She would help gather the information that needed to be included. Due to a. change in her work schedule, she is resigning.
- Thanks again to Council Member, Brian Briles, for speaking at our Feb. PTSA meeting. It was great hearing about upcoming developments in the Mill Creek area.
- Thank you to all the JHS PTSA supporters that ordered take-out from MOD last week for our fundraiser. They were swamped.
- A big shout out to MOD Mill Creek for supporting us yet again.
- Thank you for your service to all our school board members.
- Thank you to all the JHS supporters that dropped off items for staff appreciation and the school sponsored food & toy drive.
- Thank you to all our supporters that participated in the November MOD Dine Out fundraiser.
- A big thank you to April Berg for being our guest speaker at our November membership meeting. We enjoyed learning how she took her local advocacy work to the school board and now state legislative level.
- We are also thankful for Sarah Pewitt and her willingness to teach our November "What's Next" class for Jr parents. Click here to watch the presentation.
- Thank you to all our generous donors who have provided a staff membership gift or membership scholarship.
- Thank you to Denise Constantineau, Michelle Nims, and Laura Peterson for serving as JHS PTSA member voting delegates at WSPTA Legislative Assembly Oct 24-25. A standing ovation goes to the WSPTA staff and BOD for all their work moving the Assembly to a virtual platform. Michelle Nims serves as the resolutions chair for WSPTA and Kim Kuhne, another JHS PTSA member, serves on the minutes committee. Laura Peterson was also a guest panelists on the educational panel for attendees about including special needs families.
- Thank you to Katie Stark for setting up our new Instagram account.
- A standing ovation (they literally stood for hours) for our PTA BOD members that helped with the school drive thru supply events: Denise Constantineau, Michelle Thomas, Laura Peterson, Joanna Ghosh, and Beenish Iqbal
- Big round of applause for all our amazing JHS staff. They have worked above and beyond.
- We appreciate all of you that supported the PTSA budget by buying masks during our online fundraiser.
- Thank you to Denise Constantineau, Laura Peterson, and Michelle Thomas for representing JHS PTSA at the summer drive through events!