- Thanks to our PTSA board for all their hard work getting our year off to a great start. Thank you to Lisa Mills (VP of Fundraising), Toni Wilson (Treasurer,) Michelle Williams (Membership), Carla Clark (Secretary), Alisha Crawley-Davis (Website), Denise Mortensen (Volunteer Coordinator) and Jo Bercot and Barbara Nowak (Wolftracks).
- Thanks to Michelle Nims, Denise Constantineau, and Kim Kuhne for helping us staff our PTSA table at Curriculum Night back in September.
- Thanks to Linda Harris and Jennifer Sinha for stepping up on short notice to help out with picture retakes. We appreciate you both volunteering the whole day.
- Thanks to our generous JHS community for your participation in the JHS PTSA Curriculum Night Food Drive. This drive supports the various departments that serve the unique needs of our students at JHS. Thank you for donating to the JHS PTSA food drive!
- I'd like to send many thanks to the following people who volunteered during picture day/laptop distribution on September 5th: Toni Wilson, Lisa Mills, April Berg, Kathi Webber, Heather Taylor, Luanne Te, Georgina Johns, Sandy Cho, Lihn Du, Kristen Bergeron, Wendy Simonsen, Amy Elsemore, Carla Clark, Christa Pederson, Kim Kuhne, Lihua Tang, Jennifer Sinha, Shelly Farewell, Kristy Mothersbaugh, Larissa Pfeifer, Melanie Carlson, Jovie Santos and Katherine Berlier. The day would not have been a success without your help!
- I'd also like to send a huge thank you to Joeeh Tran, Larissa Pfeifer, Jennifer Sinha and Lleana Quiyonowho helped in the front officeon September 13th! Your help is very much appreciated!Thank youto Jennifer Sinha, Lisa and Olivia Wininger, Olivia and Valerie Johnson, Justine Teoh, April Berg, Jen-nifer Halterman, Kim and Kira Kuhne, Joy Oelund, Laura, Emi and Bettiann Peterson and Kristen Bergeron for stuffing over 2000 summer mailer packets.
- Wolf Pack Days: Laura Peterson, Michelle Williams, Michelle Nims, Lisa Mills, Kim Kuhne, Toni Wilson, Denise Constantineau