Your Shopping Routine Can Support School Success!
There are many simple ways to financially support Jackson PTSA while you purchase groceries, clothing, school supplies, and other necessities. The best part? It doesn’t cost your family an extra cent! Simply shopping using the following programs provides our school with additional donations from supporting organizations. Earning money for our PTSA means we are able to offer a wide variety of student programs, staff grants and student scholarships.
You can also learn more about these and other fundraising opportunities by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you for your support!
EARN DONATIONS FOR PTA BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.6 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- To sign up, link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Heatherwood PTA
at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our Fred Meyer non-profit number, LG295.
- Each time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you help Jackson PTSA earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- Don’t have a Rewards Card? You can get one at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Box Tops For Education
With hundreds of participating products, clipping or scanning those pink Box Tops is an easy way for our school to earn cash for things we need. Every Box Top you clip or scan is worth 10¢ and they add up quickly. Simply look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them and send them into school. Or, download the Box Tops app. and scan your grocery receipt and link to our school.
To turn in Box Tops:
• Put your Box Tops in a bag marked PTA and turn them into the school office.
To earn bonuses for Heatherwood online, check the Box Tops website at www.BTFE.com monthly for valuable coupons, sweepstakes, and special offers.
For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of participating products, visit www.BTFE.com